By Travelzoo Staff
"A feast for the eyes, plates are as flashy as the flamboyant dining room, and the payoff is on the palate," extols Phoenix Magazine about Distrito at the Saguaro Hotel, helmed by James Beard winner and former Iron Chef Jose Garces. Get a taste of the "dazzling dining experience" and "spectacular" small plates (Phoenix New Times) at this Scottsdale spot with this deal for a dinner for 2 for just $49, regularly up to $106.
Why we love it
- Helmed by James Beard winner Jose Garces, Distrito has no shortage of accolades
- Visit the "vibrant" spot in the Saguaro Hotel and save 50% on dinner (Phoenix New Times)
- Select any 2 starters and any 2 entrees for $49, regularly up to $106
- Phoenix Mag named it a Best New Restaurant of 2012; Phoenix New Times dubbed it Best Place to Take a Foodie
April 30, 2013 - Sept. 15, 2013
4000 N. Drinkwater Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- The restaurant has no shortage of accolades -- dubbed a Best New Restaurant of 2012 by Phoenix Magazine and Best Place to Take a Foodie by Phoenix New Times, Distrito also holds a spot on both Zagat's 10 Best Restaurants and Gayot's Hot 10 Restaurants in Phoenix/Scottsdale, and TripAdvisor and OpenTable users give it 4 stars.
- Find a seat in the "vibrant, colorful" space or outside on the patio (Phoenix New Times) and select from the entire dinner menu:
- Two small plates (entradas) or "for the table" items (para la mesa) to begin (up to $23 value each), such as the seared foie gras with pan dulce or the yellowfin tuna ceviche with serrano-coconut sauce
- Any two large plates (platos fuertes), like the Colorado lamb chops with chorizo or the wagyu short rib with sweet potato dumplings
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 1, through Sept. 15, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. Menu items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms