By Travelzoo Staff
Meritage Steakhouse at JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort boasts views of the resort's golf course and is "a true paradise for those who love food as much as the fairways," according to Arizona Foothills Magazine. For $69, two can have a three-course dinner here and save nearly 50%.
Why we love it
- Fodor's calls this AAA 4-Diamond resort a "private sanctuary"
- Choose a starter, entree, side and dessert each
- 93% of subscribers who've visited with past offers rated their experience positive
- A "true paradise" for food lovers (Arizona Foothills Magazine)
May 17, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Meritage Steakhouse at JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort
5350 East Marriott Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85054
- Dinner includes two starters (up to $14 each), two entrees (up to $35 each), any two sides and any two desserts. The dinner menu includes classic steakhouse cuts broiled at 1200 degrees and finished with butter, and entrees like day boat scallops and bone-in Kurobuta pork chop. Top off dinner with a dessert like creme brulee or chocolate cake.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, June 1, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not applicable on special menus. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms