By Travelzoo Staff
awarded Indulge Burgers & More first place in its Sonoran Living Live Burger Challenge, and Desert Living Today
calls its customizable burger creations "delicious, craveable
and the perfect accompaniment for the retro yet contemporary decor." For $25, Travelzoo subscribers can get dinner or lunch for two with drinks at this Scottsdale eatery, regularly $57.98.
Why we love it
- For $25, two can get lunch or dinner with drinks at Indulge Burgers & More (reg. $58)
- ABC15 awarded Indulge 1st place in its Sonoran Living Live Burger Challenge
- Create your own custom burger with dozens of meat, cheese and topping options
- Also includes 2 appetizers or sides and 2 beers or wines
Jan. 10, 2013 - July 11, 2013
Indulge Burgers & More
10392 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- Select from the menu:
- Two appetizers or sides, such as chili cheese fries or fried dill pickle chips (up to $5.99 each)
- Two sandwiches, salads, signature burgers or custom-created burgers that can be made with Kobe beef, turkey or chicken and topped with dozens of cheeses, sauces and special toppings like a fried egg or honey-cured bacon (up to $15 each)
- Two alcoholic or nonalcoholic drinks, including craft beers like Four Peaks Kilt Lifter Scottish Ale, or glasses of wines like Villa Pozzi Pinot Grigio (up to $8 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 11, through July 11, 2013. Seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms