By Travelzoo Staff
The historic Wrigley Mansion, built in 1931 on a hilltop overlooking Biltmore, boasts "one of the finest Valley views you can get
," says The Arizona Republic
. For $59, Travelzoo subscribers can enjoy an exclusive three-course dinner for two at Geordie's Restaurant within the mansion, regularly $120.
Why we love it
- For $59, savor dinner for 2 at Geordie's Restaurant at The Wrigley Mansion, regularly $120
- Choose 2 starters, 2 soups or salads, and 2 main entrees from an exclusive menu with dishes like beef medallions with périgourdine sauce
- Perched on a hilltop overlooking Biltmore, the mansion offers "one of the finest views of the Valley you can get," says The AZ Republic
- Frommer's praises the setting "restored to its original elegance"
- The Spanish-colonial style mansion was built in 1931
Sept. 25, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
Geordie's Restaurant at The Wrigley Mansion
2501 E. Telawa Trail
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Take in the 1930s "Art Deco opulence" of the Spanish colonial-style mansion's interior (Phoenix New Times) as you select from an exclusive menu crafted for Travelzoo by new Executive Chef Stephan Germanaud, formerly of Vincent on Camelback.
- First course, choice of:
- Roasted butternut squash risotto with candied asparagus
- Shrimp cake with roasted garlic aioli and roasted pepper coulis topped with citrus jicama slaw
- Second course, choice of:
- Soup du jour
- Mixed greens with goat cheese, mixed berries, glazed pecans and citrus vinaigrette
- Confit of vegetables with frisée and fig balsamic glaze
- Third course, choice of:
- Trio of fish Napoleon with ratatouille and creamy pesto couscous
- Corn Flakes-crusted chicken breast served with tequila and mushroom sauce, sweet potato polenta and haricots verts
- Seared beef medallions with périgourdine sauce, roasted tomato mashed potatoes and braised asparagus
- This deal also includes a one-month membership to The Wrigley Mansion to return for tours and a 50% discount on wine membership.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Sept. 27, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Valid for dinner Wednesday-Saturday only. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. A 15% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms