By Travelzoo Staff
Soar above the Arizona landscape with a sunrise or sunset hot air balloon ride from Rainbow Ryders, the official ride operator of the world's largest balloon event, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. For $95 per person, Travelzoo subscribers can take an hourlong ride with a bird's-eye view of the Sonoran Desert and save $100 on the regular price.
Why we love it
- Soar above the Phoenix area in a hot air balloon for $95 per person
- Rides are available at sunrise or sunset and last 1 hour
- Catch breathtaking views of the Sonoran Desert several thousand feet below
- Rainbow Ryders is rated 4.5 stars on Trip Advisor
- Touch down to a sparkling wine toast and continental breakfast or snacks
- Save $100 on the regular price of this ride, available 7 days a week
Dec. 5, 2012 - June 6, 2013
1725 W. Williams Drive
Building D, Suite 39
Phoenix, AZ 85027
- Riders will ascend several thousand feet in the air to experience breathtaking views of the Southwestern landscape at sunrise. After about an hour of airtime, passengers will touch down to a sparkling wine toast and continental breakfast. Each ride accommodates 12-14 passengers in the basket.
- Those who aren't early birds can opt for the sunset balloon tour. Available only through the end of March, it includes a sparkling wine toast and snacks plus views of the mountains and city skyline. Both experiences also include a souvenir flight certificate.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 6, through June 6, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Sunset tours are only available until the end of March. Riders must weigh under 300 lbs. each. All riders must be at least 5 years old. Not valid for pregnant women. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Only valid at the Phoenix/Scottsdale location. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms