By Travelzoo Staff
Ursula's About Phace has been featured in Philadelphia Weekly, DailyCandy and on NBC Philadelphia for its skincare and makeup services. For $85 (regularly $175), receive a facial from this Rittenhouse Square studio spa that was was named to Philadelphia Magazine's 2009 "Best Of" list for its specialty facials.
Why we love it
- For $85, relax with a facial experience at Ursula's About Phace in Rittenhouse Square
- Regularly $175, guests will receive a facial with a personalized consultation and a scalp massage
- Or for $29, treat yourself to a brow shaping that was recently named Best of Philly 2012, regularly $55
- Ursula's About Phace has been featured in Philadelphia Weekly, Philadelphia Magazine and DailyCandy
Sept. 30, 2012 - Jan. 2, 2013
Ursula's About Phace
1700 Sansom St. #201
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Ursula's celebrated 60-minute seasonal facial uses crushed fruits and vegetables to hydrate and restore. Guests will receive a 30-minute consultation to personalize the facial to meet individual skin needs. The treatment will also include a 15-minute scalp massage.
- For $29, guests can get a brow shaping, an experience that was recently named by Philadelphia Magazine as Best of Philly 2012 Brow Shaping, regularly $55.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Oct. 2, through Jan. 2, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional may be purchased as gifts. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Spa is closed on Sundays and Mondays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms