By Travelzoo Staff
Named after the Philadelphia-set '80s flick "Trading Places," Winthorpe & Valentine at the AAA 4-Diamond Westin Philadelphia is a "breath of fresh air," according to the South Philly Review
. For $65 (regularly $119), two can unwind over dinner and drinks at this downtown restaurant that Travelzoo subscribers have told us is "wonderful" and "excellent."
Why we love it
- Located at the AAA 4-Diamond Westin Philadelphia
- The South Philly Review calls Winthorpe & Valentine a "breath of fresh air"
- Save 45% on dinner with drinks
- Includes 3 courses and a glass of wine or cocktails for 2
May 1, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
Winthorpe & Valentine
99 S. 17th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- This Local Deal includes your choice of menu items:
- Any two soups, salads or appetizers, like salmon medallions with celery apple relish or Belgian endive salad with sugar-roasted walnuts
- Any two entrees (up to $29 each), including the aged Angus New York strip steak or North Atlantic scallops with whipped potatoes
- A dessert to share, such as s'mores bread pudding with toasted marshmallows or chocolate cake filled with chocolate mousse, covered with ganache and served with fresh berry coulis
- Two drinks (up to $12 each), including cocktails like the Bourbon Blossom, or a $30 credit to be used toward a bottle of wine from the restaurant's extensive selection
- Note: Entrees that are not included in this deal may be purchased for an additional $5 per item.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 2, through Aug. 30, 2013. Closed on Sundays. Reservations are required. An 18% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms