By Travelzoo Staff
La Fourno Ristorante Trattoria in Center City offers "deliciously crafted Italian dishes"
in a dining room of "cozy elegance,"
writes Philadelphia Weekly. With this exclusive deal for $35, Travelzoo subscribers receive dinner for two, including an appetizer and entrees, normally $69. For $10 more, add a bottle of wine and a shared dessert
Why we love it
- For $35, share an Italian dinner for 2 at La Fourno Ristorante Trattoria in Center City
- Diners can select any large appetizer and 2 entrees from the menu, normally $69
- Zagat raves about the homemade pasta and brick-oven pizza and gives the food an "excellent" (25) rating
- Philadelphia Weekly says La Fourno Ristorante Trattoria serves "deliciously crafted Italian dishes"
- OpenTable users say it is a "Neighborhood Gem" and have given it a Diners' Choice Award
Oct. 21, 2012 - Jan. 23, 2013
La Fourno Ristorante Trattoria
636 South St.
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Try any item from the menu with this deal that includes:
- A shareable appetizer such as grilled calamari, stuffed mussels or polenta portabella
- Any two 10-inch pizzas or entrees, including homemade pastas like lobster ravioli and daily specials such as tilapia in a light lemon and butter sauce with a side of linguini and veal Parmesan, called "wonderful" by Zagat
- Or, for $45, round out the meal with a bottle of wine (choose between the Ca'Donini Montepulciano d'Abruzzo or Pinot Grigio) and a shared dessert, like house-made cannoli or tiramisu.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Oct. 23, through Jan. 23, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms