By Travelzoo Staff
A "special occasion" restaurant in Riverside, N.J., Cafe Madison serves "delicious seasonal Americana" that receives a "very good to excellent" (22) rating from Zagat. A 2012 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, live music performances and an elegant setting have garnered Cafe Madison six OpenTable Diners' Choice awards, including Best Ambiance and Best Overall.
Why we love it
- For half the regular price, 2 people can experience the award-winning cuisine at Cafe Madison
- Savor your choice of any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 cocktails
- This elegant Riverside, N.J., restaurant is praised by Zagat and has multiple OpenTable Diners' Choice awards
- Its wine list received a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence in 2012
- For $350 (regularly $702) or $530 (regularly $1170), a party of 6 or 10 can indulge in an exclusive 6-course chef's tasting menu
Oct. 14, 2012 - Jan. 15, 2013
33 Lafayette St
Riverside, NJ 08075
- For $69, two people can experience the cuisine of South Jersey Magazine's Top Chef of 2010, Jack Connor, at half the regular price. This exclusive Local Deal includes:
- Any two appetizers, including porcini white truffle cappellacci, wild king salmon lobster terrine or chef's charcuterie (up to $18 each, excludes only the large portion of the truffle cappellacci)
- Any two entrees, such as lobster crab cake, grain-fed filet mignon or Muscovy duck breast
- Two drinks, including signature martinis like the Madison Bellini and the Mexican Martini, glasses of wine (up to $12 each) or a $25 credit toward a bottle of wine
- Or plan a celebration with the whole family: For $350, regularly $702, a group of six can experience a Travelzoo-exclusive tasting menu at the chef's table. Watch four chefs make your dinner in an open kitchen while learning about local produce, chatting with the chefs about cooking techniques and enjoying a six-course feast that includes seared yellow fin tuna, Australian rack of lamb and a welcome glass of Ruffino prosecco.
- The tasting menu is also available for a party of 10 for $530, regularly $1170.
Ask about optional wine pairings for dinner at the chef's table.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 15, through Jan. 15, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2, 6 or 10 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dinner at any time Tuesday-Thursday; valid for dinner between 5-6:30 p.m. and 9-10 p.m. only on Fridays and Saturdays. Closed on Sundays and Mondays. A 15% gratuity will be automatically added to the full retail value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms