By Travelzoo Staff
Located in the Carroll Villa Hotel in historic Cape May, the Mad Batter Restaurant and Bar serves cuisine that's "prepared to perfection" and "worth a drive from anywhere," according to Zagat.
Why we love it
- For $59, 2 people can experience Victorian charm with dinner at the Mad Batter Restaurant and Bar in historic Cape May
- Regularly $106, this 3-course dinner includes 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from a special menu
- Zagat rates the American cuisine "very good to excellent" (23) and say it's "prepared to perfection"
- The Mad Batter received multiple Diners' Choice awards from OpenTable in 2012
- Located in the Carroll Villa Hotel, the Mad Batter has garnered mentions from The New York Times, Boston Globe and USA Today
- For 50% off the regular price, stay the night at the historic Carroll Villa Hotel
Oct. 8, 2012 - Dec. 27, 2012
The Mad Batter Restaurant & Bar
19 Jackson St.
Cape May, NJ 08204
- For $59, regularly $106, two people can experience a special menu and Victorian charm at this Jackson Street restaurant that has received multiple 2012 OpenTable Diners' Choice awards.
- This Local Deal includes your choice of plates from this exclusive Travelzoo menu:
- Two appetizers: choose from the Mad Batter crab cake, specialty clam chowder, Bayberry wings, chef's soup of the day, garden salad, Caesar salad or cranberry apple salad
- Two entrees, choose from red wine-braised short ribs with slow-roasted root vegetables, vegetable Wellington, marinated skirt steak, 5-ounce filet, Tuscan shrimp fettucine, chicken fettucine puttanesca and seafood ravioli
- Two desserts: either the Mad Batter triple chocolate cake, homemade ice cream or Carroll Villa cheesecake
Come for dinner on Friday, Saturday or Sunday and listen to live music while you dine.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Oct. 9, through Dec. 27, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms