By Travelzoo Staff
The Starlight Fleet earns rave reviews from Travelzoo subscribers -- 90% of whom tell us they enjoyed their wildlife-spotting cruises. For $49, regularly $104, two can depart on a dolphin-watching dinner cruise from Wildwood Crest.
Why we love it
- Spot bottlenose dolphins and watch the sun set over the bay
- Includes buffet dinner and cocktails for 2
- Tours depart every day of the week in summer
- Daytime cruises also available
June 4, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
6200 Park Boulevard
Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260
- Climb aboard the Atlantic Star and glide past Cape May Harbor and Fisherman's Wharf to the Delaware Bay, where you can watch the sun set over Sunset Beach while looking out for bottlenose dolphins.
- Cruises depart at 6:00 p.m. every day through summer and include a buffet dinner with hot dogs, burgers, corn on the cob, fruit, salads and cake. This Local Deal also includes two frozen cocktails per person -- an excellent summer date night.
- Alternatively, join the Starlight Fleet for a two-hour morning dolphin-watching cruise around Cape May. Tours are led by a marine biologist who points out dolphins, sea turtles and marine birds. Tickets are available for $15 per person (regularly $30).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 8, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Children under age 6 are free with a paid adult. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms