By Travelzoo Staff
Sip and savor wines from one of the country's oldest continually operating wineries with this exclusive offer for tastings, a tour and lunch. Zagat calls Renault Winery an "escape from everything modern and urban," and with this Local Deal, subscribers get wine tasting and lunch for two at this Egg Harbor gem for $24, regularly $48.
Why we love it
- Save 50% on a day at Renault Winery in Egg Harbor City
- Includes a tour, wine tastings and lunch for 2
- For $43, regularly $86, get the same deal with dinner
- Established in 1864 -- Renault Winery is one of the country's oldest operating wineries
- Make a weekend of it with an overnight stay starting at $99 a night
May 14, 2013 - Sept. 9, 2013
72 Bremen Ave.
Egg Harbor City, NJ 08215
- Start you day with a tour amidst the sprawling acres of the winery, where guests will get five tastings per person. The day will conclude with lunch at Joseph's Restaurant with a salad (up to $9) and sandwich (up to $10) per person and options from the menu like the arugula salad or the Italian sandwich.
- Get the same deal with dinner for two, instead of lunch for $43 with a salad (up to $9) and an entree (up to $29) per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 16, through Sept. 9, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. The $24 deal is valid for lunch only and the $43 deal is valid for dinner only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms