By Travelzoo Staff
Make the most of the remaining summer weather with a tubing trip down the Delaware River. For $14, regularly $28, this day trip includes tube and equipment rental and a barbecue lunch.
Why we love it
- Spend a day floating down the Delaware River
Includes hot dog, cheeseburger, soda and frozen candy bar
Free shuttle service, key check, life jacket and facility access
- Raft and canoe options also available
July 10, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
Delaware River Tubing
2998 Daniel Bray Highway
Frenchtown, NJ 08825
- Start your trip in Frenchtown, just off Route 29, about an hour north of Philadelphia. With this deal, each rider will receive:
- All-day use of a personal tube (double and triple tubes are available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Lunch at a picnic spot on the river, which includes two hot dogs or a cheeseburger, a soda and a frozen candy bar or bag of chips
- Shuttle service between the facilities and the river along with free key check (parking is $7 extra)
- Use of on-site restrooms, changing areas and showers
- Life jacket
- For those who would rather paddle than float, opt for the raft for $17 per person (holds up to four riders), regularly $37, or the canoe for $20 per person, regularly $40.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 11, through Aug. 30, 2013. Parking fee ($7) is not included. State river access fee ($2) is not included. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends; not valid on Saturdays or Sundays. Must be at least 4 years old to participate. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms