By Travelzoo Staff
For $45 (regularly $90), two people can spend half a day deep sea fishing with Cape May Lady. Four-hour trips set sail three times daily from South Jersey Marina, and this deal includes everything you need for a day on the water: a fishing license, fishing rod, bait and tackle.
Why we love it
- For half the regular price, 2 can take a half-day fishing trip with Cape May Lady
- A fishing license, fishing rod, bait and tackle are provided for each person
- Depending on the season, try to catch striped bass, fluke or flounder
April 10, 2013 - July 23, 2013
Cape May Lady
South Jersey Marina
1231 Route 109
Cape May, NJ 08204
- Board the Cape May Lady and prepare to catch fish like striped bass, drum, fluke, flounder and weakfish, depending on the season.
- Tours take place three times a day, seven days a week:
- 8 a.m.-12 p.m. (April onward)
- 1-5 p.m. (June onward)
- 7-11 p.m. (June onward)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 23, through July 23, 2013. Reservations are required. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms