By Travelzoo Staff
Dine and dance aboard the Spirit of Philadelphia on a Delaware River dinner cruise for $51, regularly up to $91 per person (Sunday through Thursday). This three-hour cruise, which sets sail from Penn's Landing, features dinner, live entertainment, a DJ and dancing, and city views. For only $6 more, book the trip on a Friday or Saturday, regularly $104.
Why we love it
- TripAdvisor users give Spirit Cruises a 4.5-star rating
- Cruise Sunday-Thursday for $51 per person, regularly $91
- Take the same trip on a Friday or Saturday for only $6 more, regularly $104
- Buffet options include roasted rosemary beef, wild Alaskan salmon and limoncello cheesecake
- The Spirit of Philadelphia recently underwent a $1.5 million renovation
- Receive 20% off cruise upgrades like window seats or professional photos
Jan. 29, 2013 - May 31, 2013
401 S Columbus Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- A cruise aboard the Spirit of Philadelphia offers views of both the Philadelphia and Camden skylines, the Ben Franklin Bridge and the USS Olympia. The buffet dinner includes:
- Chef’s daily salad selection
- Roasted rosemary beef
- Herb-marinated pork tenderloin
- Salmon Mediterranean
- Pasta primavera a la vodka
- Chocolate mousse truffle
- Travelzoo has negotiated 20% off cruise upgrades, such as window seats, cocktails and professional photographs. This deal is valid until the end of May; check the Spirit Cruises calendar for available dates. Weekday cruises start in March.
The fine print
Note: Vouchers both deals are limited, so they may sell out before the "Time To Buy" has expired. Call Spirit Cruises at 866-845-3463 to make reservations and reference voucher starting Thursday, Jan. 31, through May 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid Feb. 14-16. Not valid for Holiday or Specialty Cruises. Vouchers can be redeemed by groups of up to 5 people and must be exchanged for a boarding pass at the ticketing area. Not all seats are discounted. Not valid on previously purchased tickets. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms