By Travelzoo Staff
Taste is the exclusive tasting room for Sand Castle Winery, an independently owned vineyard on the Bucks County Wine Trail rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor and featured on CBS Philly
. For $35, regularly $70, two people can sip premium local wine
in a Fundamentals of Wine class at Taste.
Why we love it
- For $35, 2 people can sip and swirl 8 wines each, paired with select foods in a 90-minute Fundamentals of Wine class at Taste, valued at $70
- Try Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from renowned Sand Castle Winery in Bucks County
- Sand Castle Winery was featured on CBS Philly and is rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- Sample cheeses and chocolates alongside your wine while learning about wine pairing and tasting basics
- Choose the Phoenixville or Warrington location
Sept. 26, 2012 - Dec. 29, 2012
- Each 90-minute class (at either the Phoenixville or Warrington location) includes useful tips about tasting, serving and pairing wine, as well as tastes of eight Sand Castle wines, such as Cabernet, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Guests will sample cheeses, chocolates, balsamic vinegars and other small bites alongside their wine to highlight the ways in which different flavors enhance and affect the taste of each grape. Add your own notes to a provided list of wines and suggested pairings and head home with recommendations to try as well as a souvenir glass.
- The more the merrier: Get additional savings when you bring a group; the same deal for four is $59, regularly $140.
- Classes are held on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays at both the Phoenixville and Warrington locations. Check the website for class times.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Sept. 29, through Dec. 29, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms