By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled in the Pocono Mountains on the banks of Lake Teedyuskung, the Woodloch Resort beckons travelers with its pristine wilderness setting and long tradition of third- and fourth-generation guests.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers save nearly 40% on accommodations in a lake-view room at the resort's main lodge, Woodloch Pines -- recently voted one of the top 10 family resorts in the world by TripAdvisor readers
- Marvel at the fall foliage during prime leaf-peeping season over this deal’s travel window
- Guests receive two family-style daily meals in the restaurant at the main lodge, which features classic American comfort food. Have all your dining covered by upgrading to a package that features three meals
- The resort's neighbor, Lodge at Woodloch, is home to the AAA 4-Diamond Spa at Woodloch, which made Conde Nast Traveler's Gold List in 2013. Scheduled transportation between the properties is provided
- Woodloch’s 1,000 acres offer a wealth of activities, including hiking, boating, water skiing, tennis and wall climbing
- The resort hosts live entertainment acts seven nights a week
- The two-hour drive from New York or Philadelphia leads visitors down winding back roads past country houses and lush forests
731 Welcome Lake Rd.
Lackawaxen Twp, PA 18435
What's included & when
- Travel through Nov. 21 (rates change within travel period)
- $199 for one night in a lake-view room, Sundays-Thursdays through Nov. 21
- Includes breakfast and dinner for up to two adults and two children six and younger
- Two-night stays arriving Sundays-Wednesdays with daily meals are $379
- Lunch can be added for just $30 more ($50 more for daily lunch with two-night stays)
- A bounty of activities are included, such as hiking, a climbing wall, tennis, archery, contests and games
- Additional adults and older children can be arranged directly with the resort for an additional fee
- Bonus Weekends: One-night stays Sept. 14 and 20-21 are available for $299 with breakfast and dinner
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-966-3562 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 13-14; Nov. 10-11. State and county taxes and a resort fee of 15% of the voucher price are not included. Note: September weekends are limited, please check for availability. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms