By Travelzoo Staff
Cuddled among wooded nature preserves in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains, Paradise Stream Resort is carving more than 45% off the prices for its spacious rooms, which are part of a romantic, all-inclusive package for two exclusive to Travelzoo readers.
Why we love it
- For $199, stay one night Sundays-Thursdays March-June in a villa suite with a balcony overlooking the resort's lake. If the lapping waters don't lull you, turn on the jets in a private heart-shaped whirlpool bath and then dry off and cozy up in front of a personal fireplace. A two-night weekend stay can be booked for $529, saving nearly $300 on current rates.
- Romance blooms brighter in upgraded suites that are also discounted. The Garden of Eden suite has the roaring fireplace and burbling whirlpool, as well as a dry sauna, custom-made circular bed and in-room heated pool lined with Italian tiles. Standing stem and bowl above these two options is the indulgent Champagne Tower suite, additionally outfitted with a massage table, steam bath and signature seven-foot-tall champagne glass whirlpool.
- This all-inclusive stay caters to nearly every need, starting with the catering. Guests awake to all-you-can-eat breakfast and close the evening with unlimited dinner and nightly live entertainment. During the day, you can paddleboat across the water, go snowmobiling (weather permitting), play mini golf or tennis, take ballroom dancing lessons, go hiking along trails or take the free shuttle to Mount Airy Casino.
- About the location: Philadelphia and New York City are about a two-hour drive from this resort.
Paradise Stream Resort
Route 940 and Carlton Road
Paradise Township, PA 18344
What's included & when
- Feb. 27, 2013 - June 30, 2013
- Romantic Poconos escape for 2 at Paradise Stream Resort at more than 45% off
- All-inclusive resort includes daily breakfast and dinner, as well as many activities
- $199 for a 1-night stay in a Lakeside Villa suite with a balcony and fireplace
- $229 for a 1-night stay in a Garden of Eden Apple suite with a sauna and private pool
- $249 for a 1-night stay in a Champagne Tower suite with a 7-foot-tall champagne glass shaped hot tub
- Valid Sundays-Thursdays March-June
- 2-night weekend package: Arrive Fridays-Saturdays for a 2-night stay for $529 in a Lakeside Villa suite, $579 in a Garden of Eden Apple suite, and $659 in a Champagne Tower suite
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 888-852-7422 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 17-18, 24-26. Winter and spring activities are based on weather conditions. Alcohol and lunch are not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms