By Travelzoo Staff
Winning the lottery may seem like a pipe dream, but with this savings-stacked deal, feel as though you hit the jackpot. Travelzoo subscribers can visit the Valley Forge Casino Resort and "court Lady Luck at 600 slot machines and 50 tables," according to Philly.com, for $99 per night for travel through March, including weekends. Stay any day during April for $129 per night.
Why we love it
- Kick back in a Casino Tower room and receive a $40 food and beverage credit and $50 in slot play. Also included is a Valley Connect card, which grants access to the casino, and a Valley Club card, which is required to use the $50 slot credit and earns additional extras including points that can be used toward food and hotel stays.
- This hotel features seven restaurants from casual cafes to fine dining. Guests can choose to pocket casino winnings or splurge at the on-site spa and retail shop. This resort also offers complimentary shuttle service to the King of Prussia Mall -- one of the largest shopping malls in the nation.
- Visit the Valley Forge National Historic Park, located five minutes away, to see the Continental Army's encampment grounds during the Revolutionary War, or take a 30-minute drive to Philadelphia.
Valley Forge Casino Resort
1160 1st Avenue
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Tel: (610) 354-8118
What's included & when
- Feb. 13, 2013 - April 30, 2013
- Escape to the Valley Forge Casino Resort for more than 65% off
- $99 per night in a Casino Tower room through March or $129 in April
- Includes a $40 food and beverage credit
- Includes a $50 slot play credit to the on-site casino
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 610-354-8118 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 16, 22-23; March 16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
See all terms