By Erica Maurer
The 2013 Coffee & Tea Festival, "the greatest high-energy sampling event” in New York, is making it's way to Philadelphia this November, and tickets for subscribers are 50% off.
Why we love it
- The New York fest, one of the Village Voice's "10 Best New York Events," sold out this year
- The festival was featured on the "Caffeinated" episode of Food Network's "Unwrapped"
- Unlimited local and international coffee and tea samples at more than 40 stations
- Industry pros and pioneers will demonstrate new and award-winning products Also includes sweet and savory food tastings
Nov. 2 or 3 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Doors open at 9:30 a.m. on both days.
Coffee & Tea Festival Philly
Greater Philadelphia Expo Center - Hall D
100 Station Avenue
Oaks, PA 19456
- General Admission ... $10 (reg. $20)
Saturday, Nov.2 or Sunday, Nov. 3 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Doors open at 9:30 a.m.
Want to learn more about the festival? Check out the official Facebook
The fine print
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Voucher is valid for entry on 1 day only.
See all terms