By Travelzoo Staff
Bring out your inner child and let your imagination run wild as museum creatures come to life in Pennsylvania Ballet's "Carnival of the Animals." The show stampedes into Philadelphia this May, and the Philadelphia City Paper proclaims "there's one problem with Pennsylvania Ballet's utterly enchanting 'Carnival of the Animals': that it's not longer."
Why we love it
- Pennsylvania Ballet's "Carnival of the Animals" comes to Philadelphia Saturday, May 11 at 8 p.m.
- The performance is written and narrated live by Tony Award winning actor John Lithgow
- Family Circle and Parquet seats at the Academy of Music are $25-$45, regularly $50-$90
- There are no additional fees with this offer
April 29, 2013 - May 11, 2013
Academy of Music
260 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Tickets are available for the performance on Saturday, May 11, at 8 p.m. in the following seating areas:
- Family Circle Seats ... $25 (reg. $50)
- Parquet Seats ... $45 (reg. $90)
- "Carnival of the Animals" tells the story of a young boy who encounters wild creatures when he spends the night in New York's Museum of Natural History.
- Two Balanchine masterpieces will open the evening: "Ballo della Regina" and "The Four Temperaments."
The fine print
You have purchased this voucher directly from Travelzoo, so no additional payment beyond tax and gratuity, if applicable, is required. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. No exchanges, upgrades or refunds. Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, May 11, 2013. Redeem the voucher with a valid photo ID at the Kimmel Center will call office beginning 90 minutes prior to the show. Seats are assigned by the Pennsylvania Ballet, 1 ticket per voucher. Multiple vouchers purchased together will be seated together. Vouchers are not valid after the show date. Seat location subject to availability.