By Travelzoo Staff
Called "simply glorious" by Gramophone Magazine, the Eric Whitacre Singers are performing at Kimmel Center with tickets for 45% off, starting at $29. The group won a Grammy for Best Choral Performance in 2012 for their debut album, "Light & Gold," and their second album, "Water Night," went straight to No. 1 on the iTunes classical chart.
Why we love it
- Grammy-winning choir Eric Whitacre Singers plays Kimmel Center this month
- The 1-night performance is Wednesday, March 20, at 8 p.m.
- Select seats are discounted by 45%: $29-$59 (reg. $54-$114)
- The group won a 2012 Grammy for Best Choral Performance
March 13, 2013 - March 21, 2013
Eric Whitacre and the Eric Whitacre Singers
300 S Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Tel: (215) 790-5800
- The following seating levels are available for the Wednesday, March 20, show at 8 p.m.:
- Tier 2 and 3 … $29 (reg. $54)
- Tier 1, Orchestra and Orchestra Tier … $44 (reg. $84)
- Orchestra Box, Tier 1 Box and Conductor's Circle … $59 (reg. $114)
- The program will include some of Whitacre's own works, Lauridsen and Bach as well as American classics.
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click "Buy Tickets." Enter code EWS30 and click "Go." Click "Choose Your Own Seats" or "Best Available." Click on map and available seats and click "Add to Cart" or select section and quantity. Log in or create a new account and click "Proceed to checkout."
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Additional fees of $6 per ticket will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.