By Travelzoo Staff
"Catch Me If You Can," a hit musical based on the Steven Spielberg movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio, comes to Philadelphia this month. Tickets to select performances are up to 60% off for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- See "Catch Me If You Can," Jan. 15-20, at The Academy of Music for up to 60% off
- Family Circle Side seats (limited view) are $21, regularly $55
- Upgrade to Balcony seats for $40.20-$46.20, regularly $65-$75
- New York Magazine praises the show's "Rat Pack swagger," and The Hollywood Reporter calls it "super slick"
- The show was nominated for 4 Tony Awards during its run on Broadway
Jan. 3, 2013 - Jan. 17, 2013
'Catch Me If You Can'
Academy of Music
240 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- The following performances are available at The Academy of Music:
- Tuesday, Jan. 15 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 16 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 17 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 20 at 6:30 p.m.
- The following seating areas are on sale:
- Family Circle Side ... $21 (reg. $55) - Limited or obstructed view
- Amphitheater Center ... $25.20 (reg. $40)
- Balcony Side/Family Circle Center ... $40.20 (reg. $65)
- Balcony Center/Loge ... $46.20 (reg. $75)
- About the show: Frank W. Abagnale Jr. ran away from home as a teenager in search of the high life. People know him as a doctor, lawyer, pilot and all-around successful playboy, but underneath the charming nature and forged checks, he's little more than a con artist. FBI agent Carl Hanratty smells a rat, and Frank is in for an adventure.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Click "Submit" and then click on "Performance Dates" and select "Buy Tickets" next to the performance of your choice. Click "Choose Your Own Seats" or "Best Available." Click on map and available seats and click "Add to Cart" or select section and quantity. Log in or create a new account and click "Proceed to checkout." Fees of $9 per ticket and $4 per order will be additional. Regular-priced tickets are subject to the same fees. The offer is available online only.