By Travelzoo Staff
SoNapa Grille mimics the feel of dining in Sonoma and Napa, Calif., with its wood floors, fireplaces and two dozen-plus wine selections. A recent Travelzoo guest said it was so "delicious" that they "went back a second night in one week." For $45, linger over a wine-paired dinner for two at this Maitland gem across from Lake Lily.
Why we love it
- Wine country-inspired dinner with views of Lake Lily
- Includes 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 glasses of wine
- 92% of past Travelzoo guests loved it
- Choose from more than 2 dozen wines
June 17, 2013 - Oct. 18, 2013
640 S. Orlando Ave.
Maitland, FL 32751
- Within months of opening, the Sentinel has called the restaurant "an old friend in Central Florida." Dine indoors or alfresco on the patio and try any dishes from the menu:
- Two appetizers or flatbreads including the "scene-stealer" bacon-wrapped sea scallops (Sentinel), fried shrimp with aioli, or filet mignon flatbread with bleu cheese and red onion
- Two entrees like grilled Atlantic salmon, maple bacon sirloin, or grilled chicken breast topped with sauteed spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and goat cheese
- Two glasses of wine with choices like Wente Riverbank Riesling (Livermore), Coastal Vines Pinot Noir (California) and Sin Zin Red Zinfandel (Alexander Valley) (up to $9.10 each)
- The $18.20 wine value can alternatively be used toward a bottle.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 18, through Oct. 18, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid at Maitland location only. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms