By Travelzoo Staff
B.B. King's Restaurant & Blues Club in Orlando is a legendary staple with "music at its heart
" says Fodor's, and it has been featured in The New York Times
as the place to go for live performances. Get in the groove and savor a hearty Southern lunch or dinner for two with drinks
at this hot spot for $48, regularly $101.
Why we love it
- B.B. King's Orlando has "music at its heart" (Fodor's)
- Acts include the 8-piece B.B. King All-Star Band
- Try what the menu dubs "famous lip-smacking ribs"
- Cover charges are included no matter when you visit
June 10, 2013 - Dec. 11, 2013
B.B. King's Restaurant & Blues Club
9101 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
- The restaurant is stacked with musical acts, including the hand-selected eight-piece B.B. King All-Star Band and the Shaun Rounds Blues Band, ranked one of Orlando Weekly's 2012 top three jazz acts. Peruse the menu and select an appetizer (up to $13), two entrees (up to $21 each), a shared dessert (up to $8) and two drinks (up to $9 each).
- Don't worry about cover charges; they're included in this offer no matter when you visit (up to a $20 value).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 11, through Dec. 11, 2013. Valid at the Orlando location only. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on New Year's Eve or during special events. A 20% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be required at payment. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms