By Travelzoo Staff
Take in the cityscape and Disney's fireworks while dining at this members-only club. Located on the 18th floor of the BB&T Building, the 41-year-old institution offers a three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Dine at this invitation-only club without the membership
- Get 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts from the full menu
- A dinner for 4 is $129 -- just over $32 per person
- Look out at the city and fireworks at Walt Disney World
May 29, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
Citrus Club Orlando
255 S. Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801
- Ninety-one percent of Travelzoo subscribers who dined here enjoyed the experience, saying the "atmosphere was absolutely beautiful, [the] food was delicious and the service was the best." This exclusive dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, such as:
- Any two appetizers, including baked chevre ($12.95) and ahi tuna tartar ($14.95)
- Any two entrees, like pan-seared diver scallops ($33.95) and steak au poivre ($35.95)
- Any two desserts, including guava cheesecake ($9) and s'mores molten lava cake ($10)
- Bring along two more guests for dinner that includes four appetizers, entrees and desserts for $129 -- just over $32 per person (less than the cost of an entree).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, May 31, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms