By Travelzoo Staff
Brazilian steakhouse Nelore Churrascaria contributes an international dining option to Winter Park that offers unlimited meat selections carved from skewers at your table -- "an amazing Gaucho-style meal experience"
). Two people can stroll along Park Avenue before or after an all-you-can-eat steak dinner and salad buffet, for $39, regularly $76.
Why we love it
- For $39, have dinner for 2 at Nelore Churrascaria right off Park Avenue
- This deal includes an all-you-can-eat feast for 2 and 20% off a bottle of wine (up to $80)
- Choose from 15 types of grilled meats, including bacon-wrapped filet and flank steak
- Nelore earns a 4-star OpenTable rating from more than 100 reviews
- Make it a dinner party for 4 for $75, regularly $152
March 20, 2013 - June 30, 2013
115 East Lyman Ave.
Winter Park, FL 32789
- This deal includes:
- Unlimited servings of 15 differently prepared meats, such as filet mignon, lamb and flank steak -- all recommended by the Orlando Sentinel
- As many trips as you'd like to the gourmet salad bar, which feature more than 40 "superbly fresh" dishes (Orlando Weekly) such as mashed potatoes and smoked salmon
- 20% off a bottle of wine (up to $80) from the extensive wine list, such as the Catena Malbec Mendoza from Argentina ($56) or the Casa Lapostolle Rapel Valley Merlot from Chile ($58)
- For $75, regularly $152, save even more by booking a dinner party for four people, which includes four unlimited steak dinners and 20% off each bottle of wine (two total).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 1, through June 30, 2013. Reservations are required; must be made online. Not valid on Saturdays. No walk-ins accepted. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms