By Travelzoo Staff
Chi Pan Asian was named one of Orlando Magazine's "Must-Try Restaurants" in its February 2013 issue
, and Orlando Weekly
says it's "no flash in the pan-Asian dining scene" with its "well-executed Chinese-American favorites." The Orlando Sentinel
adds that this Baldwin Park restaurant is "a hidden gem." For $25, two can mix and match $50 worth of food and drinks -- this easily covers dinner for two.
Why we love it
- Chi Pan Asian was named one of Orlando Magazine's "Must-Try Restaurants" for 2013
- For $25, 2 diners can mix and match $50 worth of food and drinks
Orlando Weekly praises this restaurant for its "well-executed Chinese-American favorites"
- It's "a hidden gem" (Orlando Sentinel)
- Choose from the entire menu, including chef's specials, desserts, sake and wine
Feb. 4, 2013 - Aug. 5, 2013
Chi Pan Asian
4856 New Broad St.
Orlando, FL 32814
- Choose from the entire menu, which features appetizers like crab rangoon ($5.95) and wonton soup ($4.95). Some popular entrees include pad thai noodles ($10.95), orange peel chicken ($10.95) and coconut curry with vegetables ($9.25).
- Or try some of the chef's specials, like the Thai seafood hot pot ($19.95) or Chi filet mignon ($21.95). If you have room for dessert, satisfy your sweet tooth with chocolate cake ($4.95) or fried ice cream ($5.95).
- Drinks including sake (hot and cold), beer (domestic and imported) and wine (red and white) are also available. Opt for a glass of Bogle Merlot ($7) or plum wine sake ($6).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Feb. 5, through Aug. 5, 2013. This deal is not valid on Fridays. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Valid for dine-in only. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms