By Travelzoo Staff
Victory Casino Cruises features 40,000 square feet of more than 600 slot machines, 30 table games and live entertainment. Board this all-inclusive boat any day of the week for $50 for two people -- including two dinner buffet tickets, $10 worth of slot play credit each and two cocktails each, regularly $108. Or receive the same package for one person for $27, regularly $54.
Why we love it
- Experience a 5-hour cruise with Victory Casino Cruises for $50 for 2
- This package includes the dinner buffet, slot play credit and cocktails
- The boat features 4 decks with more than 600 slot machines and 30 table games
- TripAdvisor users rate the cruise line 4 stars with more than 175 reviews
- Or receive the same package for 1 person for $27
Jan. 6, 2013 - July 8, 2013
Victory Casino Cruises
180 Christopher Columbus Drive
Terminal B-2 Port Canaveral
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
- Earning a 4-star rating on TripAdvisor, Victory Casino Cruises departs on its five-hour cruises twice a day, seven days a week out of Cape Canaveral. The boat can hold up to 1,200 passengers and features two nonsmoking decks (there are four decks in total). Guests can navigate the different floors that feature craps, roulette, blackjack, the sports book and more.
- Between games, stop at the dinner buffet, stocked with a meat-carving station, seafood, salads and sides, and sip on any premium cocktails (up to $7 each).
Check the site often for updates from the captain
such as weather info, special events and even whale sightings.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 8, through July 8, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability; must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Cruises depart twice a day, 7 days a week. Limit 1 voucher per couple. Must be 18 years old or older to gamble. Must be 21 years old or older to drink alcohol. A valid government ID is required. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms