By Travelzoo Staff
Named a "Fantastic 5" restaurant in 2012 by Orlando Magazine, Maxine's on Shine serves eclectic fare that boasts an OpenTable Diners' Choice award
for Neighborhood Gem. The Orlando Sentinel lauds Maxine's on Shine for being "a quintessential downtown neighborhood cafe," and Orlando Weekly adds that "any neighborhood would be privileged to have a Maxine's in its backyard."
For $45, two can have dinner that's regularly $90.
Why we love it
- Maxine's on Shine was named a "Fantastic 5" restaurant in 2012 (Orlando Magazine)
- The restaurant boasts an OpenTable Diners' Choice award for Neighborhood Gem
- For $45, 2 can order dinner and wine from the eclectic menu
- "Any neighborhood would be privileged to have a Maxine's in its backyard" (Orlando Weekly)
- "This little restaurant on Shine makes me jealous of its neighbors" (Orlando Magazine)
- The Thornton Park spot offers live entertainment most nights of the week
Dec. 10, 2012 - June 11, 2013
Maxine's on Shine
337 North Shine Ave.
Orlando, FL 32803
- Diners can select from the menu:
- Any one shared appetizer, like the charcuterie or steamed mussels bianco
- Any two entrees, like the gnocchi con pollo sorrentina or curry-crusted barramundi
- One shared dessert, with selections from a rotating menu
- Two glasses of wine, like Chateau St. Jean Chardonnay or Greystone Merlot (up to $10.50 each)
- This restaurant in Thornton Park offers live entertainment most nights of the week and has a nice little outdoor dining area. Scott Joseph praises the atmosphere that's "just about perfect."
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 11, through June 11, 2013. Maxine's on Shine is closed Mondays. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Seating is very limited on Friday and Saturday nights. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms