By Travelzoo Staff
Shakai Sushi Lounge in downtown Orlando boasts a chic and swanky renovation
, and was formerly known as Ichiban, named one of the top three sushi restaurants by Orlando Home & Leisure
readers last year. For $25, Travelzoo subscribers can look over the entire eclectic menu and order $50 worth of food, and receive 10% off any alcoholic beverages ordered with dinner.
Why we love it
- Take your pick of Japanese specialties at Shakai Sushi Lounge
- Order $50 worth of food such as hibachi shrimp, sea bass and gyoza
- Plus get 10% off any alcoholic drinks ordered with dinner
- Shakai has earned nearly 1,400 Facebook likes since it reopened in the spring
- The restaurant was a top-rated spot named Ichiban before its recent renovation
Nov. 27, 2012 - May 29, 2013
Shakai Sushi Lounge
19 S. Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801
- Garnering more than 1,400 likes on Facebook since it reopened this spring, the Japanese restaurant revamped its name, concept and space to better align with a new vision and bring major improvements, say its owners. With $50 to spend, peruse the dinner menu stacked with dishes like:
- Chicken skewers appetizer with onions and peppers ($7)
- Hibachi shrimp and scallops bento box with stir-fried vegetables, croquette and rice ($21)
- Pan-seared Chilean sea bass in a ginger scallion sauce ($26)
- Tempura vanilla ice cream ($7)
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 29, through May 29, 2013. Reservations are required; seating is very limited on Friday and Saturday nights. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends; the restaurant is closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day. Not valid during happy hour or special events. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms