By Travelzoo Staff
B.B. King's Restaurant & Blues Club in Orlando is a legendary staple with "music at its heart
" says Fodor's
, and has been featured in The New York Times
as the place to go for live performances. Get in the groove and savor a hearty Southern lunch or dinner for two with drinks
at this hot spot for $48, regularly $101.
Why we love it
- B.B. King's Orlando is a fave of The New York Times with "music at its heart" (Fodor's)
- 2 can visit any time for an appetizer, 2 entrees, dessert and 2 drinks for $48
- Enjoy musical acts like the 11-piece B.B. King All-Star Band
- Entrees include southern-fried catfish and what the menu dubs "famous lip-smacking ribs"
Dec. 4, 2012 - June 6, 2013
B.B. King's Restaurant & Blues Club
9101 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
- The restaurant is stacked with musical acts, including the hand-selected 11-piece B.B. King All-Star Band and the Shaun Rounds Blues Band, ranked one of Orlando Weekly's 2012 top three jazz acts. Peruse the menu and select any appetizer, two entrees (up to $21 each), a shared dessert and two drinks (up to $9 each).
- Don't worry about cover charges; they're included in this offer no matter when you visit.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 6, through June 6, 2013. Valid at the Orlando location only. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on New Year's Eve or during special events. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; a 20% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be required at payment. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms