By Travelzoo Staff
Regarded as "one of Florida's cultural gems" by Smithsonian magazine, the Orlando Museum of Art "handles some of the most prestigious traveling exhibits in the nation" (Frommer's). Get half-off admission to the museum with this Local Deal for two all-day adult or child passes for $8.
Why we love it
- Frommer's regards OMA, founded in 1924, as a "local heavyweight"
- Save 50% on all-day admission for 2 to the museum
- Check out the "Contemporary Glass Sculpture" exhibit -- on display until May 12
For $69, receive a yearlong membership and admission to more than 585 museums in North America
May 1, 2013 - Nov. 3, 2013
Orlando Museum of Art
2416 North Mills Ave.
Orlando, FL 32803
- Housed in a "grand and blindingly white center for the arts," the museum showcases "a fantastic collection" of African art, American art before and after 1945, art of the ancient Americas and contemporary American graphics (Lonely Planet). Some standout exhibits include:
- "Life Stories: American Portraits Past and Present"
- "Common Ground: Art of the American Landscape"
- "Aztec to Zapotec II: Selections from the Ancient Americas Collection"
- This offer also includes 20% off full-price merchandise and 10% off consignment merchandise in the Museum Shop.
- Or visit the museum for a full year with a "Contributing" membership for $69 (reg. $125). Valid for two adults (18 and older) and unlimited children (17 and younger), the pass grants unlimited access for one year to the museum's exhibitions, free year-round admission to more than 585 museums throughout the U.S., Bermuda, Canada, El Salvador and Mexico, a 10% discount in the Museum Shop, invitations to members-only exhibition previews and more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 2, through Nov. 2, 2013. All-day admission is valid for anyone ages 4 and up. Children 3 and under are free. Closed on Mondays. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms