By Travelzoo Staff
Witness marine life including dolphins, manatees and osprey during a scenic sightseeing cruise with DolFun Tours. For $29, regularly $78, two people can board the 35-foot luxury boat and spend two hours capturing the sights of the coast. This deal also includes a $5 gift certificate per person for Grills Riverside.
Why we love it
- For $29, 2 can travel down the Indian and Banana rivers on a 2-hour boat cruise
- Spot dolphins, manatees and more on this ride aboard the 35-foot luxury boat
- The cruise is BYOB, so bring a cooler for the ride
- Float down the Indian River near Merritt Island for views of the million-dollar homes
- Stop in at Grills Riverside after the trip with $5 to spend each
March 5, 2013 - Sept. 7, 2013
4399 N. U.S. Highway 1
Melbourne, FL 32935
- The trip begins on the Indian River and travels south near Merritt Island before turning around at the southernmost point. Then enter the Banana River for sights of the Eau Gallie Yacht Club, the 85-year-old Mathers Turn Bridge and an array of multimillion-dollar homes. Along the way, passengers can observe the everyday lives of dolphins, manatees, heron, osprey, brown pelicans and hundreds of other species of fish and birds. Stock up a cooler for the ride as it's BYOB.
- After the trip, settle in at the waterfront restaurant Grills Riverside with a $5 gift certificate each.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 7, through Sept. 7, 2013. Reservations are required. Tours depart Tuesday-Friday and Sunday at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. and Saturday at 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms