By Travelzoo Staff
The Orlando Sentinel says the Central Florida Home + Garden Show is the area's "premier home improvement event serving residents since 2003," and WDBO Radio calls it a "Best Bet." The show returns to the Orange County Convention Center March 22-24. With this offer, two can visit for $10, half off the normal price of admission.
Why we love it
- 2 can attend the Central Florida Home + Garden Show for $10 (half off)
- DIY Network host Jason Cameron will appear & share stories from his on-screen experiences
- Visit the Designer Rooms exhibit for tips on innovative interiors
- This deal offers a discount on tickets purchased online or at the door
Feb. 28, 2013 - March 24, 2013
Central Florida Home + Garden Show
Orange County Convention Center
West Building, Hall C, 9800 International Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819
- DIY Network personality Jason Cameron, host of "Desperate Landscapes" and "Man Caves," will appear to share tips about carpentry, contracting and stories of his on-screen adventures; and exhibits like Designer Rooms will show attendees how to create an innovative interior on a budget.
- A larger group can visit and save even more -- for $18, regularly $40, select a four-pack of tickets and attend with friends.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed March 22-24, 2013. Date-specific event, no refunds or exchanges. Present voucher with QR code upon arrival for admission. Tickets are priced for adults 13 and older. Children ages 5 and under are free. Entire value must be used in one visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms