By Travelzoo Staff
"Thanks to the miracle of refrigeration, this is Orlando's coolest bar
- literally and figuratively" says Fodor's
about Icebar, an innovative venue "sculpted by world-class carvers into a cozy (or as cozy as ice can be) sanctuary of tables, sofas, chairs, and a bar." For $35, experience this buzzworthy spot with a package that includes two admissions, two drinks and two fur coat rentals
, regularly $80.
Why we love it
- Chill out at Icebar Orlando, wrap up in a faux fur coat and sip on cocktails for $35 for 2
- The bar was called the "Best Place to Chill Out" in the U.S. by Food Network Magazine
- Icebar was also featured on Travel Channel's "Extreme Bar Hopping" special
- Time in the Icebar is limited to 45 minutes, but entry to the adjacent Fire Lounge is free and unlimited
- Travel Channel says that it is the largest ice bar in the world
Oct. 18, 2012 - May 1, 2013
8967 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
- Food Network Magazine praises Icebar as the nation's "Best Place to Chill Out," and Travel Channel says it's the world's largest ice bar. Sip from individually hand-carved glasses made of ice and admire the decor that's entirely frozen, from the sculptures to the walls to the long, frigid bar. Receive:
- Admission for two any day of the week (schedule your 45-minute window beginning at 7:15 p.m.)
- Two faux fur coats to wear while in the icy club, an upgrade from the usual included parkas
- Two beverages in ice glasses: Choose the Thin Ice (raspberry vodka with house-made arctic blue lemonade), Seal Bite (pomegranate vodka with cranberry juice and lime), Yellow Snow (chocolate and butterscotch-infused vodkas with vanilla), Chips Chilly Willy (melon vodka with island tropical punches) or Penguin Pizz, a drink mixed differently by each bartender and poured through a penguin ice sculpture into your glass (up to $10 each)
- After spending 45 minutes in the Icebar, stroll into the adjacent Fire Lounge to warm up for as long as you'd like.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 1, through May 1, 2013. Reservations are not required. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including Dec. 31. Refer to Icebar's calendar prior to arrival to avoid additional possible blackout dates (private parties, special events, etc.). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms