By Travelzoo Staff
A Best of O.C. 2013 pick and "guaranteed" to give you a "new appreciation for seaweed," according to Riviera magazine, Seaweed Sok in Newport Beach specializes in mineral-rich kelp and salt water soaks. Travelzoo subscribers can try one of these private baths for $29, a 55% savings. The treatment covers an hour total in the infrared sauna and bath, leaving it to the customer to decide how to divide that time.
Why we love it
- "Guaranteed" to give you a "new appreciation for seaweed" (Riviera magazine), this private seaweed- and saltwater-bath in Newport Beach is 55% off
- Riviera named Seaweed Sok a Best of O.C. 2013 venue
- This 1-hour treatment includes infrared sauna access and a soak in a claw-foot tub
March 1, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
504 W. Balboa Blvd.
Newport Beach, CA 92661
- After spending your desired amount of time in the sauna, you'll sink into a claw-foot, cast iron tub filled with Himalayan salt, sea salt and seaweed imported from bodies of water such as the Baltic Sea and Atlantic Ocean. These natural ingredients offer many benefits, including soft skin.
- We've also negotiated two other offers: For $39, two people can get their own soak (reg. $85), or for $89 (reg. $195), grab a group of seven friends for their own soaks. If preferred, couples can share the room and alternate from sauna to bath with a change of water before the second soak.
- Water and tea are provided before and after soaks. A bathroom with a blow-dryer is also provided.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 1, through Aug. 30, 2013. Appointments are required; subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms