By Travelzoo Staff
The Vintage Steakhouse is a "treasure [that] offers chops that are as excellent as the setting is charming," raves Zagat.
Why we love it
- Zagat rates it "extraordinary to perfection" (26)
- For $55, feast on a 4-course dinner for 2
- Set in a restored 1927 Pullman dining car
- OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for Most Romantic
- "Captures the old-school glamour of the golden age of railroad travel” (Gayot).
Oct. 4, 2013 - Nov. 20, 2013; Not valid Saturdays
The Vintage Steakhouse
26701-B Verdugo St.
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- Take in live jazz music while sampling dishes from a four-course tasting menu
- Choose one appetizer to share, like the mesquite charbroiled goat cheese tomatoes, house-smoked trout or artichoke hearts sauteed in a seven-herb Champagne butter sauce
- Two soups or salads chosen from a warm spinach salad, lobster bisque, a cassic Caesar salad or the soup du jour
- Two entrees like prime top sirloin, three-citrus Gulf prawns, slow-smoked pork chop or five-mushroom rigatoni
- Two desserts like dark chocolate cream puffs with raspberries, Meyer lemon tart or peanut butter creme brulee
- Two non-alcoholic beverages, such as coffee, tea or a soft drink
- Or for $105, book a table for four and save even more (regularly $230).
The fine print
Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Reservations required. Not valid on Saturdays, holidays or holiday weekends. Menu items subject to change.
See all terms