By Travelzoo Staff
Save 55% on lunch for two at The Ritz Restaurant & Garden, which Riviera Magazine calls "a proud landmark and go-to haunt of [Newport Beach's] elite."
Why we love it
- Zagat rates The Ritz Restaurant & Garden "excellent" (25)
- "Known for its elegant dining" (OC Register)
- 96% of Travelzoo subscribers "love" this restaurant
- A last chance to dine at The Ritz before it relocates in 2014
Sept. 10, 2013 - Nov. 21, 2013; open Tuesday-Friday
The Ritz Restaurant & Garden
880 Newport Center Dr.
Newport Beach, CA 92660
- For $35 (reg. $83), two can sit down to a three-course lunch, and select from the menu:
- Two soups or salads (up to $10.95 value each), such as the lobster bisque or chopped maui onion salad
- Two entrees (up to $22 value each), such as the peppered grenadines of filet mignon or the barramundi
- A dessert to share (up to $10.75 value), such as the raspberry creme brulee or the Valhrona chocolate cake
- A coffee, tea or soda per person (up to $3 value each)
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Lunch is served Tuesdays - Fridays only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 vouchers per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Limit 2 vouchers per table. An automatic 18% service charge, inclusive of gratuity, will be added to the full value of the check.
See all terms