By Travelzoo Staff
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse in Redondo Beach is a "lively Brazilian churrascaria" serving "meats [that] are higher quality than you typically find," says Gayot. For $35, regularly $70, two can feast on all-you-can-eat gaucho dinners Sundays through Thursdays; Saturday reservations are available for just $5 more.
Why we love it
- 50% off an all-you-can-eat steakhouse dinner for 2
- Samba Redondo Beach is rated 4 stars on OpenTable
- Gayot praises the "spectacular ocean view"
- Dine on a Saturday for $5 more
Aug. 7, 2013 - Nov. 8, 2013
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse - Redondo Beach
207 N. Harbor Drive
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
- Take in the oceanfront views while indulging on an unlimited selection of beef, pork, lamb, poultry and fish, freshly grilled over an open mesquite fire pit and carved tableside. Round out dinner with unlimited trips to the buffets, featuring gourmet salads, rice, beans, traditional Brazilian stews and more.
- The restaurant hosts a live samba show on Friday and Saturday evenings.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Aug. 8, through Nov. 8 (Sun.-Thurs. voucher) or Sat., Aug. 10, through Nov. 9 (Saturday voucher). Reservations are required. Valid at the Redondo Beach location only. Restaurant is closed on Mondays. A 15% gratuity charge will be added to the full value of the check. Limit 1 voucher per table. See Terms and Conditions
See all terms