By Travelzoo Staff
Ranked among Southern California's best Indian restaurants by the LA Times and Orange County Register, Mayur Cuisine of India is a "cut above" with its "hearty classic northern Indian" fare (Gayot). For $32, regularly $54, two can sit down to lunch or dinner at this Corona del Mar restaurant.
Why we love it
- For $16 a person, share 4 dishes at Mayur Cuisine of India
- Named Best Indian Food by LA Times readers
- "One of OC's few really good Indian restaurants" (Gayot)
- "Ideal for intimate dates and family dinners" (OC Register)
July 23, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Mayur Cuisine of India
2931 East Coast Highway
Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
- Take in the "elegant, culture-inspired decorations" (OC Register), and choose any of the following from the menu:
- A tandoori or curry selection to share (up to $25 value), such as the tandoori chicken or the lamb curry
- A bread to share (up to $5 value), such as the garlic naan or the roti
- A rice to share (up to $8 value), such as the cumin and saffron rice
- A vegetable dish to share (up to $16), such as the Bartha (roasted eggplant with tomatoes and onions) or Palak Paneer (spinach with homemade cheese)
- Or for $62, book a table for four and save even more (regularly $108).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 25, through Oct. 31, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for lunch Monday-Saturday; valid for dinner 7 days a week. Not valid for Sunday brunch. Limit 2 vouchers per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Cannot be combined with any other offers including iDine. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms