By Travelzoo Staff
"The allure of [The Ritz Restaurant & Garden] is undeniable," declares Riviera Magazine, while Zagat praises its "superb Continental cuisine." For $89, regularly $193, two can feast on a four-course dinner with bubbly at this Fashion Island landmark. Or sit down to a three-course lunch for $35, regularly $83.
Why we love it
- Riviera Magazine lauds its "timeless elegance"
- Earns an "excellent" Zagat rating (25)
- 4-course dinner for 2 with bubbly for 50% off
- Or save 55% on a 3-course lunch for 2
June 26, 2013 - Nov. 21, 2013
The Ritz Restaurant & Garden
880 Newport Center Dr.
Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Take in live piano music during dinner, and select the following from the dinner menu:
- An appetizer or seafood cocktail to share (up to $22 value), such as the Norwegian smoked salmon or the Maine lobster cocktail
- Two soups or salads (up to $12.75 value each), such as the Maui, onion, tomato and avocado salad; or the wild mushroom "cappuccino" soup
- Two entrees (up to $52 value each), such as the 16 oz. prime New York steak or the whole imported Dover sole
- Two desserts (up to $10.75 value each), such as the raspberry creme brulee or the Valrhona chocolate cake
- A glass of bubbly per person
- The lunch includes two soups or salads (up to $10.95 value each), two entrees (up to $22 value each), a dessert to share (up to $10.75 value), and two non-alcoholic drinks (choice of coffee, tea or soft drink; up to $3 value each).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tues., July 2, through Nov. 21, 2013. Reservations required. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Lunch is served Tues.-Fri. only. Restaurant is closed Sun. and Mon. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 18% service charge (inclusive of gratuity) will be added. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms