By Travelzoo Staff
An OpenTable Diners' Choice winner, 118 Degrees is a "hip raw food hangout" with a "healthful yet tasty menu," according to Riviera magazine. For $25, two can sample tea and dessert at this eatery, regularly $54. This deal can be used at any of 118 Degrees' three locations.
Why we love it
- For $25, save more than 50% on tea and desserts for 2 at 118 Degrees
- Choose from 3 locations: Anaheim, Costa Mesa and Laguna Niguel
- Or for $69, bring a group of 6 for an afternoon tea party at the Anaheim location
- 118 Degrees is an OpenTable Diners' Choice winner
- Orange County Register says chef Jenny Ross is an "Earth Mother to a growing community of foodies"
April 29, 2013 - Sept. 28, 2013
- Each guest can taste three loose-leaf teas paired with a trio of the chef's daily desserts, which may include fresh fruit cobbler, chocolate ganache or seasonal fruit fondue.
- Or for $69, a group of up to six can take over the Anaheim location's patio for an afternoon tea party, complete with the aforementioned tea tasting and dessert. This experience is only available Thursday-Saturday at the 118 Degrees Community Cafe in Anaheim.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 29, through September 28, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. No substitutions. Tea tasting for 2 not valid on Sundays; tea tasting for 6 only available Thursday-Saturday at the 118 Degrees Community Cafe in Anaheim only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms