By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled in Irvine's posh Quail Hill, Crystal Jade Asian Fine Dining was one of Haute Living magazine
's top five Chinese restaurants in O.C., and the magazine raves "a visit to this extensive menu will have you back again and again." This Local Deal for a $35 Chinese dinner for two with cocktails would regularly cost up to $76.
Why we love it
- For $35, 2 can dine at Crystal Jade Asian Fine Dining in Irvine's Quail Hill Village
- Includes 2 starters, 2 entrees, any shared dessert, 2 drinks and 2 hot teas
- Select from some of the chef's signature items, like the crispy garlic shrimp or steak spiced with lemongrass
- Haute Living magazine named Crystal Jade one of O.C.'s top 5 Chinese restaurants
- Or for $69, get this dinner for 4 people
April 9, 2013 - Sept. 10, 2013
Crystal Jade Asian Fine Dining
6511 Quail Hill Parkway
Irvine, CA 92603
- Select the following from the dinner menu:
- Two starters, like crispy tempura green beans or the chef's barbecue spareribs (up to $7.95 each)
- Two entrees, such as crispy garlic shrimp or steak spiced with lemongrass (up to $15.95 each)
- Any shared dessert, like fried banana and ice cream
- Two hot teas
- Two beers, glasses of wine or cocktails, such as The Ruby Pearl with Absolut Pomegranate, cranberry and lime (up to $9.50 each)
- Or for $69, make it a group dinner for four people -- which comes out to just over $17 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 8, through Sept. 10, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms