By Travelzoo Staff
The OC Register calls the food and drinks "awesome" at 6ix Park Grill at the Hyatt Regency Irvine. Travelzoo subscribers can now dine here for $59, regularly $120, with this deal for a three-course dinner for two that features sustainable California fare, including prime cuts like top sirloin and fresh seafood like diver scallops.
Why we love it
- Choose 3 courses from the dinner menu at 6ix Park Grill at the Hyatt Regency Irvine
- Dinner may include selections like grilled diver scallops and Chilean sea bass
- The OC Register calls the food and drinks "awesome"
- Dine indoors or on the patio
- OpenTable and TripAdvisor users give the restaurant a rating of 4 or more stars
Feb. 8, 2013 - June 14, 2013
6ix Park Grill at the Hyatt Regency Irvine
17900 Jamboree Rd.
Irvine, CA 92614
- TripAdvisor and OpenTable users rate the restaurant an average of 4 or more stars for the food and ambiance, which features a patio and a fire pit. Order the following courses from the dinner menu:
- Two soups or salads (up to $15 each)
- Two entrees (up to $35 each)
- Two desserts (up to $10 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 15, through June 14, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. An automatic 15% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms