By Travelzoo Staff
In Irvine's posh Quail Hill Village, Crystal Jade Asian Fine Dining is one of Haute Living Magazine
's top five Chinese restaurants in O.C., and the magazine raves "a visit to this extensive menu will have you back again and again." Sit down to a Chinese dinner for two with drinks with this Local Deal for $35, regularly $76.
Why we love it
- For $35, 2 can dine at Crystal Jade Asian Fine Dining in Irvine's Quail Hill Village
- Regularly $76, this meal includes 2 starters, 2 entrees, a shared dessert, 2 cocktails and 2 hot teas
- Select from some of the chef's signature menu items, including the house special shrimp in plum sauce, or classics like Szechuan beef
- Haute Living Magazine names Crystal Jade one of O.C.'s top 5 Chinese restaurants
- Or for $69, get this dinner for 4 people, regularly $152
Dec. 26, 2012 - April 1, 2013
Crystal Jade Asian Fine Dining
6511 Quail Hill Parkway
Irvine, CA 92603
- Two starters, like crispy tempura green beans or the chef's barbecue spare ribs (up to $7.95 each)
- Two entrees, such as shrimp with lobster sauce or one of the chef's signature dishes, like filet mignon spiced with lemon grass (up to $15.95 each)
- Any shared dessert, like fried banana and ice cream
- Two hot teas
- Two glasses of wine, beers or cocktails, such as the Ruby Pear with Absolut pomegranate, cranberry and lime (up to $9.50 each)
- Or for $69, make it a group dinner and save even more on this deal for four people, regularly $152.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Dec. 26, through March 31, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Not valid during private events. Valid for dinner, dine-in only. Please tip on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms