By Travelzoo Staff
praises the "airy island vibe
" and "tropical decor full of surf memorabilia" at Pete's Sunset Grille, located at the AAA 4-Diamond Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach. Two can hang out with any four cocktails and two appetizers for $29, a savings of more than 60%.
Why we love it
- 2 can have cocktails and small plates at an oceanside AAA 4-Diamond hotel
- This deal for $29 includes 4 cocktails, beers or glasses of wine and 2 small plates
- Gayot praises the "airy island vibe" at Pete's Sunset Grille in Huntington Beach
- Try concoctions like the whiskey peach tea or a Grey Goose cherry splash
Jan. 10, 2013 - May 23, 2013
Pete's Sunset Grille at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
21500 Pacific Coast Hwy.
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- The deal includes four signature cocktails, glasses of house wine or draft beers on the menu (up to $12 each), such as the HB Margarita with El Jimador 100% Agave Blanco Tequila, chipotle and pineapple, or Pete's Sangria with Effen Black Cherry Vodka and pinot grigio.
- Pair drinks with any two small plates, such as a bloody mary prawn cocktail or crispy potato samosas with mango chutney.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 11, through May 23, 2013. Valid only in the bar area; not valid in the dining room. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 15% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms