By Travelzoo Staff
Reel in a range of in-season fish with a ten-hour deep sea fishing excursion in coastal waters off Catalina Island with Freelance Newport Beach.
Why we love it
- Cruise the coast or around Catalina Island
- Try to catch more than 30 varieties of fish
- Trips run 7 a.m.-5 p.m. daily
- Lunch options included
Oct. 7, 2013 - Jan. 29, 2014
Freelance Newport Beach
400 Main St.
Newport Beach, CA 92661
- A 3/4 day deep sea fishing trip from Newport Beach to hunt the high seas for white sea bass, halibut, barracuda, yellowtail and other varieties
- Lunch with choice of a cheeseburger, hamburger or grilled cheese with a bag of chips and a nonalcoholic drink
- For $76 (reg. $164) gets same trip for two people
- Or bring your own lunch and choose a boarding pass for $35 (reg. $71); get two boarding passes for $68 (reg. $142)
- Trips can be extended an additional 1.5 hours for an upcharge fee
The fine print
Reservations required. Departures subject to minimum load requirement, availability and weather conditions. A fishing license, rod and tackle are not included; can be purchased day of trip. Fishing license required for anyone 16 years old and older. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. An $8 fuel surcharge is not included. Gunny sacks and fish cleaning are an additional fee. Upcharge fee will apply toward extended trips.
See all terms