By Travelzoo Staff
Starting at $29 per person, Travelzoo subscribers get an exclusive wine-tasting and tour experience including 12 tastings and appetizers, regularly $108.
Why we love it
- The Temecula Insider calls Europa Village a "full-fledged European village experience"
- Includes a 1-hour vineyard tour, a 1.5-hour wine-tasting class and 12 wine tastings
- Learn the art of wine-making, including planting, harvesting, crushing and bottling
- 96% of Travelzoo users "love" this deal
Aug. 20, 2013 - Nov. 24, 2013
33475 La Serena Way
Temecula, CA 92591
- One-hour behind-the-scenes tour of the vineyard, with a tasting of six vintages
- Private wine tasting with six additional samples in conjunction with a 1.5-hour sommelier-led wine class
- Appetizer plate of cheese, crackers, fruits and chocolates
- Five "Euro bucks" to use toward wine bottle purchases
- 20% off coupon for lunch at Mount Palomar Winery
- Note: This deal is broken down into $29 vouchers valid Monday-Friday and $39 vouchers valid seven days a week.
The fine print
The $29 vouchers can be redeemed Aug. 20, 2013, through Nov. 22, 2013. The $39 vouchers can be redeemed Aug. 20, 2013, through Nov. 24, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Tours run Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday from 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Limited availability on weekends.
See all terms