By Travelzoo Staff
Cool down from the summer heat with an afternoon kayak excursion from Newport Fun Tours, which has a 90% positive rating from Travelzoo subscribers. For $35, regularly $110, two people can kayak for three hours and stop at a nearby beach for a picnic lunch.
Why we love it
- Save 65% on a 3-hour kayak trip with lunch for 2
- Choose either 2 single kayaks or a double kayak
- Dock beachside for a picnic lunch
- 90% of Travelzoo subscribers enjoyed these outings
Aug. 1, 2013 - Feb. 1, 2014
Newport Fun Tours
3101 W. Coast Highway
Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Choose to ride in either two single kayaks or a double kayak. Before heading out to sea, you'll receive a map of the bay and a picnic lunch, which includes a choice of a chicken pita fiesta sandwich or pesto chicken sandwich, chips and bottled waters. Paddle at your own pace and dock on a surrounding beach, such as Balboa Island or Little Buddha, for lunch.
- Or for $25, regularly up to $90, get this same deal for two without lunch.
- For those who don't know how to kayak, Newport Fun Tours will provide instruction before the tour.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Aug. 2, through Feb. 1, 2014. Rentals are subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per person; may buy additional as gifts. Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms